Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Funnies


September 2011
Tal- as I was gargling salt water, he says, "Mom! How did you learn to do that? Did Jaxon and I teach you?"

Tal-after Dad looked upstairs for a game and couldn't find it, "Dad, you have to turn the lights on to look for it!"

Tal-after finishing the outside edge of a 100 piece puzzle with dad, "See Dad, I told you we could do it without any help!"

Tal- on the way to preschool, "Dad, my nose is hungry? Hear that? sniff sniff. Juice box, (sniff) applesauce (sniff, sniff, pause) yogurt!" the contents of his lunch box.
Tal- "fphessert" Dad - say "duh, duh dessert"
Tal- "Duh, Duh, da da daaa da dddada!" (he has to have his own flair to everything)

August 2011
Tal- "Mom, I need to eat some spinach so I can have muscles to move the couch." To this I reply, "OK." He urges, "Mom, I need it right now!"
Jax- "This is the best gun ever!" (after he shot the bb gun)
Jax- "Mom, I prayed you won't cry when you get stitches."

July 2011
Tal- "We are going to have two girls." (in reference to more babies being born to our family) "And Aunt Kimmie is going to have 11."

Tal- As we are getting out of the car, "I've got to hurry in, Grandma's missed me so much!" (G-ma Mac is visiting us)

Jax- "I like our home in Morgantown the best!"

May 2011
Jax- "Can I get a pet boa if it stays in the backyard?" No. "Can I get a pet boa if it stays in a cage under the back deck?" No. "Can I get a boa if we keep it in the neighbor's yard? =)

Tal- "Mom, I LOVE sleeping the bathtub! It's so AWESOME."

April 2011
Jax- Dad tells him, "I'm going to lock up all these toys on the floor." To this Jax replies, "Dad, I'm very good at unlocking things."

Tal- "Mom, who's belly did I come from?" I reply, "Mine." He says, "No I didn't, I came from Uncle Hunter's belly, because he's my favorite Uncle."

May 2011
Jax- "My cute little legs are cold."
Tal- "Mom, you love Colt and you love Jax, but you love me the best."
Colt- In the morning I come in to get you and you fall over in delight into your blankets, belly down, and just giggle. Then you jump up and hold onto the crib railing and jump endlessly with the biggest grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment