Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hoping the FORCE will be with us

Sometimes I wish I could use the Force to clean my house like Mary Poppins or be as calm and patient as I want to be.  Sometimes it might be nice to have the Force cook meals that all 3 kids and myself enjoy that are healthy and satisfying.  Sometimes it would be nice to use the Force to bring my husband home and let us be together as a family.  Sometimes I dream about using the Force to inspire all the Relief Society sisters to do their visiting teaching and to minister to their sisters like Christ would.  I know the Force is with us every night I go to bed and count my blessings to Heavenly Father.  We are so blessed...abundantly blessed...to have the Force with us as we strive to combat the evils of this world and all those firey darts Satan throws our way.  I'm thankful for a husband who uses the Force to do good and to resist temptation.  What a blessing it is to be a member of Christ's restored church and to have the gift of the Holy Ghost, the Book of Mormon, and knowledge of why were here and where we're going.  I do hope the "Force" is with us as I strive to be the mom I want (and God wants) me to be.

Happy Halloween 2012




1 comment:

  1. Looking good boys! HOT Princess Leia!!! wish i could have gone with you guys!

    ReplyDelete