Sunday, May 12, 2013

Motherhood...my babies are growing up!

I know it's cliche' to say, but this week I have felt my children growing up fast.  How the time with them while they are little flies by and I find myself clinging to their smallness and not wanting to let go. I just love their beautiful pure minds, gentle happy hearts, and love of learning!  PLEASE can they keep these traits!!!



The last few months I've had some of those glorious "MOM" moments where my kids blow me away with their amazingness.  Here are a few highlights:

1.  Talon (Kindergarten) learning to read and is now reading to his brothers.  Jax helps him with words he doesn't know and Colt listens contently along.

2.  Jax teaches us about obedience in FHE and has us each make a brainstorm chart with ways we can be obedient!  Remember, he's in 1st grade!

3.  I love sneaking in at night to see them sound asleep.  They always look so peaceful and innocent.

4.  Drawing pictures on a Saturday morning together.

5.  Laughing and playing together using their creative minds.


Well, BOYS, I LOVE YOU!  I love you for the way you bring joy to my daily existence.  Colt, I love how you snuggle up to me and gently rub my head.  Tal, I love how you crave to have me snuggle with you at night and give you a back scratch. And Jax, I love how you never let a flower live as you desire to pick it and bring it to me as you know it will put a smile on my face.  You three help me feel God's love for me and I thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment