Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ezralee's Baby Blessing

July 6, 2014

Began the morning with brunch at our house.
 We ate garden style a.k.a the backyard =)
 That morning my mom dressed Ezralee and had sweet moments reminiscing of holding me in my baby blessing dress 33 years ago.
 Everyone who came!
 I have a picture of my dad holding me in my blessing dress this same way.  Here you are sweet girl with your Grandpa Sturgeon who drove all day to be here for your special day!  He loves you!

 Your Uncle Blake and Uncle Gavin made the trip too!

All the men who blessed you.  
 Nana and Granddad have been here for a couple weeks enjoying you and the boys!

 I've enjoyed feeling close to my sweet mother and having her love surround us during this time.
 A sweet lady from the ward, Jan Tenney, offered to take some family photos for us.  I love them and feel they perfectly describe our family.
 We are so blessed to live 3 minutes from the temple.  It's right next to our church building.






 So happy to have Grandma & Grandpa Mac here for your special day!


 Your father blessed you with- A LOVE FOR ALL, CHARITY.
 How my love for you is intense!  I felt the spirit very strongly as I held you in my arms and just was overwhelmed with gratitude for Heavenly Father sending you to our family!  You are a miracle!!!





 I love that you and I were blessed in the same dress.  





WE LOVE YOU SWEET BABY GIRL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment