Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter and Conference...pretty much perfect!

To listen to the words of our Savior through our latter-day prophet Thomas S. Monson and his apostles over Easter weekend is the best!  I love my Savior so much and I love the joy I feel from His atonement and knowing we can live forever because of Him!!!  The hope He brings to my life is abundant!!!!  I hope He knows how thankful I am for His grace that is carrying me through this pregnancy all while trying to nurse Ezralee and somehow get through the days when all I feel like doing is laying in bed all day.  If this baby is a girl, her name is going to be Grace Elizabeth.  If it's a boy, Monson Elias after our beloved prophet.  Doug read his biography and was so inspired by his natural instinct to serve.  I hope this baby will be reminded of the grace only Jesus Christ can offer and live a life of serving like President Monson.









No comments:

Post a Comment