Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years ago today- 9.11.01

Just returned home from dropping of my Japanese friends at the airport in Salt Lake City, I heard on the radio of the first Twin Tower being hit in New York City by a suicide terrorist group.  I immediate ran to my bedroom and said a prayer asking Heavenly Father to be with all those family members who lost loved ones.  I then called my mom and they turned on their radios/TV.  I continued to stay tuned to coverage on radio and t.v. on BYU's campus.  Stunned, overwhelmed, disbelief describe how I felt.

God BLESS us Americans that we will always remember God!
President Monson wrote an article for the Washington Post. Click here to read.

Our new house has a flag pole in the front yard.  Caught this picture on a windy day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to President Monson's article--I didn't know about it. And your picture of the American flag is really special.

    ReplyDelete