Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Was quite a special date as the boys and I flew out to Utah to celebrate Jax's 7th birthday and to spend the holidays with there.  That evening we skyped with Doug from Afghanistan and celebrated both Jax's and Doug's birthday at the same time since it was the 13th were he was. 

How I love my 7 year old.  Ever since I came back from my 4 days in Hawaii, he's been super cuddly.  I'm loving it and enjoying it as I know it will not last.  I've seen so much growth in Jaxon this past year.  He's become a great reader and very capable boy.  He's a hard worker and motivated (when he wants to be).  He's a great teacher and leader for his younger brothers as he patiently helps Talon with reading and math or helps Colton get dressed or put his shoes on.  I love how finds joy in the simple things in life and uses his creative juices in his play.  He's very bright and I love seeing his mind work something out.  I love you sweet Jaxy boy.  Here's a letter from Dad:

The books I picked for you were some of my favorites. I always loved reading Bearenstien bears books. The Biggest Bear was my favorite when I was your age and I read it all the time. I loved reading it and thinking about adventure and hiking in the woods. I love using my immagination to create the pictures in the book. Keep reading, Jax and you will always be entertained. Reading will always let you learn and explore places and things all over the world. I love you, Enjoy reading these books!
love,DAD




No comments:

Post a Comment