Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving in Indiana

How I love my brother and his wife and his beautiful boys!  When they invited us to drive up to spend Thanksgiving with them, I didn't have to think twice about it.  We had a great time together and even had some very special moments while my dad was there with us.  The Spirit was so strong while we talked about earthly and heavenly things and I'm just so thankful for these two men in my life.  Their love and support is such a strength and a blessing.

It started out the night before we left on our road trip (by the way, this was my first drive with the boys further than Nashville...6 hours to IN) Talon had to get stitched up.  He was minding his own business sitting in the drive way when all of a sudden "WHACK!"...he was struck with a boomerang.  Jaxon said, "Mom, it didn't come back to me!"  Talon's lip was split open and I called upon our trusty dental friends to come stitch him back together.  Dr. Smith performed the procedure, Dr. Newsome held the light, and Dr. Sebourn offered words of encouragement!  Yay for dental friends who live close!

 Nightly scripture study.
An outing to the park.


 Daniel did the bird!

Daniel had this gorgeous tree that was full bloom yellow when we arrived and on Thanksgiving day the leaves fell...so we played!










Daniel blessed his baby while we were there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment