Saturday, September 13, 2008

White Coat Ceremony



Doug had his White Coat Ceremony a couple of weeks ago to officially celebrate him working in the dental clinic. It's crazy to think we are over half way through dental school. We started this adventure with two of our favorite couples: the Johnsons and the Ulibaris. What a blessing their friendships have been to Doug in school and me at home.

The boys did pretty well during the ceremony. Jaxon, the care taker, wanted to make sure Dad would get his coat and kept asking, "Daddy get his coat?" I'd reply, "Yes, Daddy will get his coat." Talon, our enthusiast, clapped and squealed for dad and several other people.

Dougie baby, I really am proud of the dentist you are becoming and hope you are extra gentle on your patient tomorrow. She's a bit anxious to get some fillings but has confidence that you are talented with your hands. My suggestion is to hold her hand while you give her that numbing shot. =)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah congrats Doug!!!! What an exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I wish there was some exciting thing in the middle of dental school. I think their white coat thing is at the end of 4th year...so hopefully that's something to look forward too!
    Your family is adorable and Talon is getting so big and cute!
    And again, I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Doug! And I love the main picture on your blog, you guys all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz doug...i'm guessing that your first patient is amber...my first patient was angela, and i hope your app't turned out better than angela's...hope third year goes swell...devan

    ReplyDelete