Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Quilts



I've really enjoyed designing these quilts for 3 baby girls.

The cupcake one just popped into my head about 10am this morning, and Priscilla's baby shower was at 1pm today. So I had to be creative with fabric I already had.

The "AMY" quilt was for Melanie and I was inspired by her love for daisies and a picture that hung in her bathroom.

Emma told me that she loved flowers and pink and green, but her husband Will wasn't into "girly" girl stuff. So I tried to make it appeasing to both. Several other friends added their love with the smaller flowers. I love our quilting parties!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts. I think the daisy one is my favorite. Wish I could come to a quilting party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING!!! How do you come up with things like that so quickly?! I am so glad you are okay and there is no cancer. I've been thinking about you a lot. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Amber! I love how you can "quickly" make these beautiful quilts in less than a day!! I love that cupcake one! You should seriously bust out an etsy shop or something!
    ANd i wish i could attend a famous Amber Quilt Party!
    And i'm really glad you are cancer free. That's gotta be a big relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Amber. I love the Emma one best. I'm working on a quilt for Baby Lucy and I need to post it when it's done, as well as the quilt I made for my sister's little boy this summer. I love you and you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE, I LOVE YOUR QUILTS & I LOVE PARTICIPATING IN THEM AS WELL. IT IS ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO LEARN, FEEL INSPIRED AND ALWAYS ENJOY GOOD FOOD & COMPANY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, you are amazing! Those quilts are so cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those quilts! And I have to say that the new picture of your family is amazing!!!! Everyone looks fab! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say how jealous I am that one morning you wake up and say..."hmm...cupcakes" and voila! a couple hours later you have a quilt?! Absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those quilts are incredible as always! Glad to hear there's no cancer. I've been meaning to call you. The 3 hour time difference really throws me off. Hopefully we can chat soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete