Thursday, November 6, 2008

Candidly Creative Photography- what is it?

This is where you go to find pictures I've taken of you!
www.candidlycreativephotography.blogspot.com

I'm trying to get more organized with my photos. Therefore, I decided I needed a place where I can easily download pictures I take of my beautiful friends and family. You know the ones where I say, I'll give you a copy or somehow I'll get it to you. Well, this is where I will post them.

Some of these pictures date back to March 08. They are all in picasa web albums and you should be able to copy them and do what you want with them. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do. The majority are slide shows, but you can just click on it and it will pop up the album to view all the pics faster if you like.

Also, this is where I will post future photo shoots of your beautiful children, families, etc.

It's not a business sight, just for fun candids and when I get to play photographer for you.

So far, I haven't posted any of the photo shoots I've taken, because those have hundreds of pics. But maybe I'll try to do a gallery of my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Daniel and Kate JohnsonNovember 7, 2008 at 7:41 AM

    What a great idea! You are such a fabulous friend to capture all of these wonderful moments for us. And your photographs are so wonderful. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we didn't take any pics when you were here last - that's totally my fault. :(
    I love your halloween costumes! So clever! And you boys are delicious in their costumes! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazingly talented with your quilts, I am in awe every time I look at them.

    ReplyDelete