Saturday, April 18, 2009

Being a Grownup.................

Well every now and then it really hits me that I'm a grownup. This past week Amber and I have been trying to get caught up on our finances (actually just entering all our spending into catergories like, household, kids, food, gas, utilities, etc.) Wow am I really that old that I am trying to be responsible and keep track and reduce costs where possible? I guess so. Just another part of being a grownup. Like owning your own lawnmower or paying bills or lieing awake at night thinking about potty training your three year old.
Amber is actually the driving force behind it all. I am sooooo glad that my wife has a good sense of money management cuz without her I'd probably be even more in debt and have to live on Top ramen. Thanks Amber for all you do to keep our family life running very smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Well that was nice Doug! I agree, I think your wife is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use mint.com for your money management. Totally helps me! :) Miss and love you both!

    ReplyDelete