Monday, April 12, 2010

Florida Getaway

So one of my delightful friends from college got married in Florida last month.  Not only was it a spectacular wedding, it was a nice rejuvenating getaway.  I debated for weeks if I should bring Colton (only 2.5 months at the time) since I was nursing, but I choose to bring the breast pump instead which worked out fine.  My girls were supportive of all the times I had to pump in the car, in the hotel room, or wherever we were.  Katie Ball and I spent as much time as we could taking walks on the beautiful beach and talked for hours while Cristina did her bridesmaid duties.  I made some new friends which was delightful.  Since a portion of the wedding was at the Cocoa Beach Hilton, we stayed there and loved the waterfront views we had.  It seriously was paradise.

8 comments:

  1. So glad you got to get away! What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are all so cute- love the one week photo shoot. I don't think I realized you are a photographer- your pictures are amazing Amber! And how fun to go down to florida w/ out the kids! You look so great for having just had a baby. Hope life w/ 3 is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you had a nice getaway. You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, you look awesome! I would never guess you have a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am glad you had so much fun! you deserve it!! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete