Friday, December 31, 2010

Funnies 2010





September


Talon- "Excuse my bum," he says after making an elephant noise (toots).

Jaxon- "Mom, this is going to make you so laugh," he says as he turns around with his tongue out and eyes rolling.

Jaxon- with wet hair and comb in hand, "When I'm in High School this is how I will do my hair." ....he's sleeking it back. "But for Preschool today, I'll do it like a dragon."

Jaxon- throwing a fit because he can't get his belt through the last loop. I offer help and he replies, "I DON'T NEED HELP, I JUST NEED MYSELF!" I looked at him and bursted into laughter. He paused and cracked a smile through the tears too.

Jaxon- "If I have 10 pennies, I give 1 penny to the church." Then we ask, "If you have 10 dollars, how many do you give." He replies, "1 dollar ." "Very Good." we say. "Now if you have 100 dollars, how many do you give for tithing." Jax thinks for a while and then replies, "10 dollars." Doug and I are stunned in amazement. We ask, "How did you get so smart?" After a moment of thought he stats, "It's because I watch Dinosaur Train."

April
Jaxon- Trying to give Jaxon his allergy eye drops we say, "It will feel funny." He replies/cries, "I don't want to laugh."

"Mom, look at my fossils!" he joyously shouts as he points to his rib cage and sucks in his belly.

Talon-phrases that make me smile 1. "ohhhh-tay!" 2. "Mommy I nEEd you!" 3. "Baby Colton loves me."

phrases that don't make me smile 1. "NnnnO!" big pouty face
2. "I want a diffa one (cup, show, shirt, etc.)" as he throws his head back and screams. 3. "why?...why?...why?" no reason ever seems to be good enough

And when he doesn't get his way, "But I'll be so sad."

March 2010
Jaxon- Upon showing me his lined drawing says, "Mom, this is your chart. When you and Dad listen and obey, you get to write a letter here. You have to listen and obey what I say. OK Mom?"

Talon- Saying a prayer over our mac-n-cheese, "Bless Mommy, Daddy, Jaxon, baby Colton, my elephant, my tiger, my anklyosaurus, my velociraptor, Grandpa, Grandma, Kimmie, Aunt Jenny..."

February 2010
Jaxon- "Mom, I want to be married in the Utahraptor Temple."

No comments:

Post a Comment