Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yay for trip to the temple...in Utah!

I went to my cousin Katie's wedding in Utah the beginning of May and it was so wonderfully refreshing.  The day I arrived was her endowment session and it was the first time I was in the temple with every endowed member (minus one) on my family's side.  It was so neat to have my mom, Dan, Daniel, Adrienne, my Dad, Lori, Aunt Chris, Uncle Kevin, cousins- Jared, Jeannie, Jason, Tae, Aubrey (Jon had to work), and of course Katie and her fiance Devin.  It was truly a heavenly moment and as my aunt pointed out, we were all there because of my mom...pretty neat I think.

though I wan't their photographer, I did take this shot of the them
Also, while I was there, Hunter (16yr) had his Eagle Ceremony.  What a talented young man he is!  And his desire to do his best school, scouting, and what the Lord wants of him is such a great example for me.  I just love him and am so proud of him!


 His ultimate frisbee team took state champs this year! (Mom says it was because they had Hunter on their team =).


Her wedding was really wonderful.  I even got to get to know her wedding photographer a bit as she gave me a ride home from the reception which was 3 hours away.  Aria is her name from ariaphotography.com and she was super encouraging and offered some great advice to me.  My aunt asked me to video tape the event and I found it fun that she and I both where dressed in green outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment