Friday, December 12, 2014

Jaxon's 9th Birthday


 He just wanted to have some friends over for a "Pokemon Battle" and treats.  So the boys made their own pizza role and we ate things that were round like "Poke' balls."  Jaxon has made quite a few friends from church and school.  They all happen to be in our neighbor which is convenient.




 To my handsome boy,
You are growing into a fabulous person and I absolutely enjoy you!!!  You, my friend, have goodness written inside and out. You are excelling in school and your teacher thinks you should be tested for the gifted program.  You are an amazingly kind and caring big brother to Ezralee and play the role of teacher/leader to your brothers.  Sometimes I feel like my time with you is shrinking as this is your half way mark living in our home!!!  Moments when we snuggle up and read a book together or you say, "I just want Mommy time" I feel will flee all too soon.  Know that your Heavenly Father has a plan for you and I'm just here trying to help you become the man He needs you to be.  You will do great things if you choose God daily!  Love you my sweet boy!!! -Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment