Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged- ok I finally had time to do one of these.

4 Things I Love about my Husband:
  1. That he just passed me his credit card so I could buy some Shade Clothing.
  2. That he gets up with the kids every morning so I can get a little more sleep.
  3. When he goes pretend hunting with Jax and makes Talon laugh so hard he can barely breathe.
  4. That he dances with me and loves me unconditionally.
4 Movies I could watch more than once: (how about ones I've seen at least 5 times)
  1. age 8- "Troop Beverly Hills"
  2. age 18- "My Best Friends Wedding" (with my 212 chicks)
  3. age 22- "How to Loose a Guy in Ten Days"
  4. age 27- "Robin Hood" (Disney's classic...my boys love it)
4 T.V. Shows I watch:
  1. Dancing with the Stars
  2. So you think you can Dance
  3. The Ellen Degenerous Show
  4. House Hunters
4 Places I've been: (lived)
  1. Japan
  2. Hawaii
  3. Puerto Rico
  4. Alabama, Washington, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Virginia, and good ol' West Virginia
4 Places I'd like to go: (and live)
  1. Germany
  2. Singapore
  3. Texas
  4. Oregon
4 People who email me regularly: (a.k.a. send me forwards)
  1. My step mom
  2. My mom
  3. My aunt Val
  4. Delta Airlines
4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
  1. Fall leaves and pictures!
  2. Getting out the Christmas decorations and being with my family in Utah!
  3. Having my "normal" body for at least a little longer!
  4. Seeing all the things Jaxon and Talon will be learning and becoming!
4 People I tag:
  1. Jeannie McLaughlin
  2. Melanie Danes
  3. Jana Cahoon
  4. Angela Vest

6 comments:

  1. Amber- I noticed on your tag list Melanie Danes-- is that Melanie Danes from BYU that was roommates with my sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know? She went to Utah State. You can check out her blog on my site "Daines Family".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just to cute!!! I love your little family. I love that we are here together would love to hang out soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber you are too sweet, i love the way you love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shade purchase or Doug letting you sleep in? . . . I don't know which I am more jealous of! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll do it but give me a week or so!

    ReplyDelete