Monday, February 9, 2009

Loves of my life- MUSIC

I just love how music makes me happy, shares a complicated emotion, uplifts and draws me closer to my Savior, makes me wanna dance, and somehow makes cleaning a whole lot more fun. I love the classy top hat full orchestra of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, the natural barefoot on the beach style of Colbie Caillet, the piano poetry of Sara Barellis and Alicia Keys, the ballroom swing of Michael Buble, the rhythmic words of Jason Mraz and Adele, the hipswaytion of Beyonce and J-Lo, the belting vocals of Celine Dion and Carrie Underwood, the acoustic diaries of Taylor Swift and Ingrid Michaelson, anytime piano and a full band are combined like Gavin Degraw and The Fray.

For all of you music lovers out there, to the right is a sample of some of the songs on one of my playlists. By the way, www.playlist.com lets you create your own lists to listen to...love it! And www.pandora.com lets you enter an artist or song and then they create a whole station based upon that style of music. Next time you're feeling gourmet, put in Andrea Bocelli and I guarantee not only will you enjoy cooking more, but it WILL taste better!

YEAH for MUSIC!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog for the details. Also, I would love to join you out in the sun. We should plan a day at the park. It would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flying leap by the ocean! I know it has a ballet term, but I can't give it to you. You've got form, girl:). And you know I'd love to stroller ride with you and let our kids be rowdy together:).

    ReplyDelete