Saturday, February 7, 2009

Loves of my life...

In honor of Valentines, I'm going to post some of my "loves."

Today is the love of warm sunny weather! Not that today is exactly that, but the last month has been so crazy cold and snowy that it's putting a serious damper on my plans and attitude. Today was a bit nicer and we took the boys to the park. I long for beautiful sunshine and to spend more time outside! My boys need to have a daily park outing, as their energy is turning into creative disaster in our home. How I look forward to the day when we have a back yard. And now, more than ever, do I hope we get stationed in San Antonio after dental school. We'll, see. This week is suppose to be nice and I'm planning on being outside everyday, unless it rains. If anyone wants to join me at the park, give me a ring.

Here are some pics why I love the sun!

8 comments:

  1. love the beach jumping picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I one of the loves of your life too since I made this post in a picture? If that's the case, you should have been kind and chosen a picture of me covered in more clothing and not attempting to be 16 again;) I still love ya though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, first of all yes you are one of my loves and second I'm sorry about the picture. I just love how it represents us having such a fun time on the beach and it also reminds me of all the great memories of us dancing together. I really miss that! I wish we lived closer so we could have our own dance party with our boys. Know that I love you! and to the readers know that Jana "Sassy" Sinsay Cahoon is one of the most amazing dancers and that I selfishly put this picture of us versus the ones where her split leaps looked fabulous and mined ridiculous! Jana banana...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too are longing for sun and warmer weather (and cleaner air). We just got a fresh blanket of snow so it looks like we are stuck inside yet again.

    Wishing we could join you at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are way too nice Amber. I don't recall any good leaps from me that day. That's okay though - I'm happy with the other skills I have these days:) And don't worry, I'm just teasing you. You look fabulous and if I were you, I would have probably posted that picture too:) So, when is our next reunion going to be? Florida was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the sun and warmth too. I often tell Matt that if he ever wants to move to St. George or Arizona, I'd be fine with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That beach pictures is AWESOME!!! I never knew you could do the splits, in the air!! You go girl!

    And I LOVE the sun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh friend I would have to agree. Yesterday was so much fun, now if it would stop raining so we could go out again, that would be great! Oh and I LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete