Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Colton's baby shower

So my darling friends threw me a baby shower in honor of our dear Colton who will hopefully be here soon. It was a "Heavenly" experience created by sweet Mary Brough and she had everyone bring something that was a piece of heaven to them to eat. Katie Johnson and Britta Ellis headed up my WV memorabilia quilt which everyone who was there contributed to making a quilt block that represented them, for me to remember all my glorious friends by. Being here in West Virginia has been heavenly because of the wonderful women I get to associate with. How I will cherish my friends here and feel so honored to have gotten to know them while we've been here. I know I will bawl like a baby when we move. Still not for a while, thank goodness.


1 comment: